Right, Jim!

I am just a smear artist.

Here's my challenge:

1. let any rational human being read your last twenty posts.
2. Then ask that same person for an opinion of your bias.

I will abide by their opinion.

I will not comment again on your posts.

Good luck and best of health!

Mark Urban

--- In cia-drugs@yahoogroups.com, "Jim Rarey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Now Mark I recognize you for what you are. Your tactics of
attacking sources
> with unsupported smears instead of contesting the facts give you
away,  The
> poison is in
> your mind,
>
> I'm not going to play that game anymore.
> JR

Has
> > al quaida infiltrated the CIA or vice versa? Enquiring minds
wanna
> > know.
> >

> > Michael Springman was a contributor to the Kristina Borjesson
book
> > INTO THE BUZZSAW. He was a member of the American Embassy in
Riyadh,
> > Saudi Arabia who caught hell from the CIA desk for refusing
visas to
> > men who obviously were not arab businessmen.
> >

> > Accuracy in Media's founder was paid by the CIA to purposely
attack
> > JFK researchers who did not buy into the Oswald lone nutter
theory.

> > World Net Daily's Joe Farah is a token arab in the zionist
firmament.

> > You keep drinking from the same poisoned wells in an attempt to
draw
> > sustenance.
> >
> > What is wrong with you?
> >

> > --- In cia-drugs@yahoogroups.com, "Jim Rarey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> >> http://apnews.myway.com/article/20050830/D8CA09N80.html
> >> By LARA JAKES JORDAN
> >>

> >> WASHINGTON (AP) - Some used false documents to enter the United
> > States; others let their legal visas expire once in the country.
And
> > at least 21 foreign nationals became naturalized U.S. citizens
> > before being charged or convicted as terrorists.
> >>
> >> In all, at least 94 foreign-born visitors accused of terror
> > activity between 1993 and 2004 exploited federal immigration
laws to
> > enter or remain in the United States, according to a study being
> > released Tuesday.
> >>
> >> Distributed by the Center for Immigration Studies, an advocate
for
> > stricter immigration policies, the report provides newly compiled
> > data on U.S. terror arrests to illustrate gaps in the nation's
> > border security, visa approval and immigration systems. It was
> > written by Janice Kephart, who served as counsel to the 9/11
> > Commission that investigated missteps leading to the Sept. 11,
2001,
> > attacks.
> >>
> >> "The attack of 9/11 was not an isolated instance of al-Qaida
> > infiltration into the United States," the 46-page report found.
> >>
> >> "In fact, dozens of operatives both before and after 9/11 -
other
> > than the 9/11 hijackers - have managed to enter and embed
themselves
> > in the United States, actively carrying out plans to commit
> > terrorist acts against U.S. interests or support designated
foreign
> > terrorist organizations," the report concluded. "For each to do
so,
> > they needed the guise of legal immigration status to support
them."

> >> Overall, 59 of 94 foreign-born nationals who were either
convicted
> > or indicted on terror charges broke federal immigration laws to
> > enter or remain in the country between 1993 and 2004, the report
> > found. It also noted:
> >>
> >> _Twenty-two of the 94 either had student visas or other
> > applications approving them to study in the United States;
another
> > 17 used visitor visas to enter the country.
> >>
> >> _In at least 13 instances, suspected and convicted terrorists
> > overstayed their temporary visas.
> >>
> >> _Seven of the 94 were indicted for using false driver's
licenses,
> > birth certificates, Social Security cards and immigration
records.

> >> _Twenty-one became naturalized citizens.
> >>
> >> The report identified many of the immigrants as affiliated with
at
> > least one terror organization, including 40 with al-Qaida, 16
with
> > Hamas, 16 with the Palestinian or Egyptian Islamic Jihad, and six
> > with Hezbollah.
> >>
> >> Tightening U.S. borders has become a top priority for Homeland
> > Security Secretary Michael Chertoff, who last week called
> > immigration enforcement an issue of utmost importance. The
Homeland

http://us.click.yahoo.com/VpgUKB/pzNLAA/cUmLAA/vseplB/TM