How about the phoney video of the Palestinians celebrating the 911
attacks. Is this guy going to pick up on that in a follow up
publication?

WHen this incident first was captured on film, the story I heard was
that the father and kid were actually hit by Palestinian fire, not
Israeli.

what does the author have to say about Baruch Goldstein machine
gunning all of those Palestinians while they were at prayer, or
Rachel Corrie being run over and crushed by an IDF bulldozer.

God Bless Big Brother!

--- In cia-drugs@yahoogroups.com, "Jim Rarey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/printer-friendly.asp?
ARTICLE_ID=46286

>       Tuesday, September 13, 2005

-------

-------
>       Terrorists' 'poster boy'
>       exposed as media fraud
>       5 years late, Los Angeles Times reveals Palestinian hoax
inspired 'bestial crimes'

-------
>       1:00 a.m. Eastern

-------
>       © 2005 WorldNetDaily.com
>       The No. 1 inspiration for Palestinian suicide bombers -
namely, the heart-wrenching videotaped shooting by Israeli soldiers
of a 12-year-old Palestinian boy - was a fraud, according to a Los
Angeles Times column, which reports that countless horrific terror
attacks on Israelis can rightfully be blamed on repeated
international broadcasts of the fabricated "news" report.

>       Yet, while the fraud may be news to the Los Angeles Times,
it isn't for readers of WND, whose managing editor, David Kupelian,
has been documenting the astonishing truth of the story for five
years - in fact, since shortly after the "shooting" occurred in
September 2000, as well as dramatic updates since then.

>       Now, in his widely acclaimed new book, "The Marketing of
Evil," Kupelian blows the lid completely off not only the
disastrously fraudulent media reporting of the Palestinian boy's
famous "martyrdom," but of how the "mainstream media" routinely
portray good as evil, and evil as good.

Gelernter wrote:

>         More than 900 Israeli civilians have been killed in the
intifada, the Palestinian uprising that began five years ago. They
were ordinary people chatting on a bus, eating ice cream in a
restaurant; suddenly, a bright flash. The next moment the walls are
spattered with blood and the bomb's hellish odor fills the air. Some
people are blinded, others are cut to pieces. Parents living the
worst seconds of their lives cast about wildly for their children in
the screaming, smoky chaos.
>         What explains such bestial crimes? The reported death of a
Palestinian child, Mohammed Dura, in Gaza did as much as anything
else to ignite the current uprising. In the short video segment
produced on Sept. 30, 2000, and distributed immediately, a state-
owned French television station called France 2 accused the Israeli
army of deliberately shooting and killing the 12-year-old.

>       But, writes Gelernter, a comprehensive new report by French
writer Nidra Poller leaves little doubt that "the video is a fraud."
He spends the rest of his column citing some of the damning evidence
of the hoax.

>       In Chapter 8 of "The Marketing of Evil" - "The Media
Matrix," on how the media create their own alternate reality and
suck Americans into it - Kupelian reveals the breathtakingly
deceptive state of American news coverage, focusing at one point
directly on the Mohammed al-Dura story:

>         Remember the "martyrdom" of 12-year-old Mohammed al-Dura?
It's a classic example of the media matrix. The world was horrified
as news broadcasts played the sensational video footage over and
over again of the Palestinian boy being shot on September 30, 2000,
apparently by Israeli forces, and then dying pitifully in his
father's arms.
>         Heart-wrenching photos of the father and son in death's
grip became immortalized in posters that were plastered up and down
the streets of the West Bank and Gaza, inspiring many a youthful
suicide bomber to join Mohammed in martyr's paradise. He became the
poster boy and rallying cry of the bloody intifada that claimed
hundreds of lives.

>         Although the Israeli military initially assumed
responsibility for the incident, it soon became apparent that the
Israelis could not have shot the boy, due to a large barrier between
the Israeli military outpost across the remote junction in Gaza and
the position of the boy and his father.

>         In 2003 an independent journalistic investigation
concluded that the al-Dura affair was actually a piece of
Palestinian street theater, similar to the dramatic Palestinian
funeral processions that were observed after the Israeli incursion
into the Jenin refugee camp. During that public spectacle, a
martyred "corpse" twice fell off the stretcher, only to hop back up
and retake his place in the procession. (The Palestinians had
claimed 3,000 deaths in Jenin - the actual toll turned out to be
52.)

>         It turns out many Palestinians were playing to the camera
on the day Mohammed al-Dura was "martyred." Israeli commentator
Amnon Lord's account of the larger scene at Netzarim Junction when
the boy was supposedly shot to death describes "incongruous battle
scenes complete with wounded combatants and screeching ambulances
played out in front of an audience of laughing onlookers, while
makeshift movie directors do retakes of botched scenes."

>         Palestinian journalist Sami El Soudi echoes Lord's
observation, revealing that "almost all Palestinian directors take
part more or less voluntarily in these war commissions, under the
official pretext that we should use all possible means, including
trickery and fabulation, to fight against the tanks and airplanes
the enemy has and we don't. . Our official press reported 300
wounded and dead at Netzarim junction the day when Mohammed was
supposedly killed. Most of the cameramen there were Palestinians. .
They willingly took part in the masquerade, filming fictional
scenes, believing they were doing it out of patriotism. When a scene
was well done the onlookers laughed and applauded."

>         "It is incredible," says French journalist Gérard
Huber, "how many people were calmly filming the battle of Netzarim
on September 30th, 2000. Not only professionals - some of them
standing no more than 10 meters away from the al-Dura incident - but
amateurs as well. The rushes [video clips] are full of surprising
incongruities: Children smile as ambulances go by. A 'wounded'
Palestinian collapses and two seconds later an ambulance pulls up to
take him to the hospital. It looks as if the driver had been cued
in, knew in advance where the Palestinian was going to fall, or was
waiting in the upper right hand corner just out of the photographic
field ready to zoom in on signal."

>         Street theater. The Mohammed al-Dura story - which rather
than documenting Israeli brutality toward Palestinians shows instead
the Arab propaganda machine being enabled, magnified, and laundered
by the "mainstream press" - is but one story. There are hundreds and
hundreds of similar shabby episodes - from the "Jenin massacre" to
the "murder" of Rachel Corrie - that together create and reinforce
this preposterous virtual-reality illusion of Israel as the
aggressor. The truth is, the Palestinian cause is itself a giant
piece of street theater, just as the separate scenes - Mohammed al-
Dura's "martyrdom," children being told they'll go to heaven if they
commit mass murder, leaders like the late Yasser Arafat pretending
to seek peace with Israel (in English) while simultaneously urging
violent jihad (in Arabic) - are the little charades that comprise
the whole. ...

>       David Kupelian is the managing editor of WorldNetDaily.com,
the world's largest independent news Web site. He is also a popular
WND columnist and the driving force behind the acclaimed monthly
news magazine Whistleblower.

>       "The Marketing of Evil," which skyrocketed up the Amazon
charts upon its release, documents how much of the radical agenda
that currently dominates America, from abortion to "gay rights" to
church-state "separation," has actually been sold to Americans using
the exact same psychological manipulation techniques employed by
Madison Avenue.

>       Response to Kupelian's book so far has been intensely
polarizing. While detractors call the book "dangerous" and "a primer
for teaching right-wing Christians why democracy and freedom are
wrong," most are calling it one of the most important books of the
year:

>         a.. "Every parent in America needs to read this book,"
writes author, syndicated columnist and Fox News personality
Michelle Malkin.

>         b.. "David Kupelian's new book 'The Marketing of Evil' is
brilliant!" says Dr. Ted Baehr, chairman of the Christian Film and
Television Commission and publisher of MOVIEGUIDE.

>         c.. "In years to come Americans will acknowledge a debt of
gratitude to David Kupelian for his honesty, courage, and laser-like
insight in this must-read book," writes Rabbi Daniel Lapin,
president of Toward Tradition.

>         d.. "If you really want to understand the adversary's
thinking and help turn the tide of battle," says nationally
syndicated columnist and best-selling author David Limbaugh, "read
this book!"

>         e.. "Excellent! Simply excellent," says Don Wildmon,
chairman and founder of the American Family Association: "If you
want to solidify your Christian worldview - or just understand what
the culture war is all about - you owe it yourself to read David
Kupelian's 'The Marketing of Evil.'"
>       SPECIAL OFFER! When you order "The Marketing of Evil" from
WorldNetDaily's online store, you can also receive - FREE - three
issues of David Kupelian's elite monthly Whistleblower magazine,
which many have called the best news magazine in the world. That's a
$22.50 free value! (Offer good in the U.S. only.) Watch for the free
offer during checkout.

>       AND ANOTHER SPECIAL OFFER! For a limited time, get your copy
of "The Marketing of Evil" autographed and personalized at no extra
charge - only $19.95!

>       "The Marketing of Evil" by David Kupelian is available now.
Get your copy autographed and personalized, only from ShopNetDaily!

>       If you wish to order by phone, call our toll-free order line
at 1-800-4WND-COM (1-800-496-3266).

-------

http://us.click.yahoo.com/VpgUKB/pzNLAA/cUmLAA/vseplB/TM