I do not want to upset your world view; however, proper pest control
should obviate the need to treat this as anything more than a very
very minor thing.

Unless you and your family have a lot of dealings with flea infested
animals, I think you can leave the house without worrying too much
about this.

--- In cia-drugs@yahoogroups.com, "FONEBONE" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> YES
>
> The fleas BITE the PLAGUE INFECTED RATS ---
>
> They then jump to other nearby warm blooded creatures to
>
> feast upon and thereby spreading the PLAGUE epidemic through flea-
bites

> FEMA DOES HAVE SECRET EMERGENCY
>
>  PLAN for COMBATING a PLAGUE EPIDEMIC using BIOLOGICAL WARFARE
>
>  --- HALATOSIS subsidiary KILLUM  BROWNE & ROTTONROOT
>
> was just awarded a NO-BID $ 2.2 BILLION  "cost plus " contract to
implement

> this comprehensive three pronged attack -dubbed OPERATION NUTNHUNNY
>
> is based on "lessons learned" from historical precedent in past
> agues   -Fonebone

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Behalf Of mark urban
>   Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2005 3:16 PM
>   To: cia-drugs@yahoogroups.com
>   Subject: [cia-drugs] Re: Mice infected with deadly plague are
missing in
> N.J.
>

>   If you read any history at all you would know that bubonic
plague is
>   spread by fleas.
>

>   --- In cia-drugs@yahoogroups.com, "Jim Rarey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
>   > OOPS. If the mice were caught by their traditional enemy, do we
>   now have some infected cats? JR
>   >
>   > http://www.nydailynews.com/front/breaking_news/v-
>   pfriendly/story/346674p-295865c.html
>   >
>   >       New York Daily News -
>   >       Mice infected with deadly plague are missing in N.J.
>   >       ASSOCIATED PRESS
>   >       Thursday, September 15th, 2005
>   >
>   >       NEWARK, N.J. - Authorities are searching for three mice
>   infected with bubonic plague that disappeared from a research
>   laboratory about two weeks ago.
>   >       While health experts say the risk to the public is slim
>   none, the incident highlights ongoing security failures at the
>   University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey.
>   >
>   >       The mice went missing from the lab of the Public Health
>   Research Institute, which is located on the UMDNJ campus and
>   conducts bioterrorism research for the federal government.
>   >
>   >       The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the
FBI
>   are investigating, The Star-Ledger of Newark reported in
Thursday's

http://us.click.yahoo.com/VpgUKB/pzNLAA/cUmLAA/vseplB/TM