Kris,

Remember when Sean/Chip would not admit that the war in Iraq was
about OIL?

Are you familiar with Nico Haupt. I saw him at Fetzer's 911 book
rollout event back in April 2007 at VOX POP in Brooklyn NY with
Sander Hicks. Let's just put it like this: Nico is wrapped a bit too
tight. He was gaunt and chain smoking cigarettes and claiming
everybody was disinfo and CIA in a highly precise german accent. He
has aligned himself with Webfairy and believes the planes crashing
into WTC were not real, not possible.

Fetzer believes that in addition to the planes and explosives, there
must have been something like scalar weapons or mininukes used
because the towers collapsed too fast. Nico thinks Fetzer is making
progress in having made this accomodation but is still far off the
mark. I told Fetzer that the minute you bring in the miraculous and
magical stuff into the equation, you turn people off - better to just
state what could not be a sufficient cause and leave it at that.

9/11/07 should be an interesting day in NYC.

Whast do you think Victor Thorn and Lisa Guliani will be doing?

--- In cia-drugs@yahoogroups.com, RoadsEnd <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Chip, you really are quite the "gag"-puller.
>
> Peace,
> Kris Millegan
> On Aug 28, 2007, at 10:44 AM, Sean McBride wrote:
>
> > I'm not sure this post contributes to inter-ethnic amity, but
> > Eastman has rather invited it.  Generally, if you kick other
ethnic
> > or religious groups hard in sensitive areas, they will kick
back.
> > It's all purely Pavlovian.
> >
> > By the way, I've never allowed Dick Eastman to post here because
of
> > this problem he has.  I think he's a sincere truth seeker with
some
> > original insights about deep politics, but injecting any form of
> > bigotry into these discussions makes it impossible to proceed
> > rationally.  He needs to rework his world model from the ground
up.

> > tigerbengalis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > He's still an asshat, no doubt still an anti-Semitic moron, and
> > probably has a closet full of porn.
> >
> > Sean McBride <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > My comment:
> >
> > Dick Eastman deserves some credit for acknowledging and
apologizing
> > for the antisemitism which disfigures quite a few of his posts.
> > (And Mark Bilk and I deserve some credit for confronting him
about
> > this antisemitism.)  No one is beyond redemption -- perhaps
Eastman