Wow!  I'm rather surprised that there was any discussion about this, and that
the "rating= meriting" didn't result in a "Oh".

First.  I am aware that many, many people fish through and monitor this site
and never post anything.  Rachel Begley, the daughter of Ralph Boger, contacted
me after my first post on this site.  She also contacted one of the Sheriff's
Department/FBI/USFWS informants, who didn't like being outed.  He, naturally,
lied and said a man who was considering having him do a landscape project was
checking references when he found the information on the internet.  Right.

Dunlap & Seeger, the law firm that represents nearly everyone who was an
"investor" in a front for U of M called BEARCAT Hollow monitors this site.  I
know this because after meeting with one of the "investors" who lost money when
BEARCAT Hollow was exposed as a criminal operation had them threaten to sue
because he didn't want certain information out in the public realm.  I called
the attorney and in the course of our conversation he brought up the reprinted
article on Elk Run - their latest "biotech" adventure, as well as some things
that no longer exist.  The University of Minnesota and their associates would
prefer that the public not take too close a look at how they conduct their
business, and they certainly would not want the public realizing how they plan
to make their move to become one of the top three research universities in the
world.  They recently received a 40+ million dollar grant, and despite already
having policy's regarding
 conflict of interest with private entrepreneurial enterprises by their staff,
they are making a rather big public deal about new discussions re:the same
because they want us to believe we can trust them.  It seems to me that if they
want to be trusted they should try a little honesty and let the people of Pine
Island know about the re-competition for the Bioweapons Research facility....
Tommy Thompson announced the initial competition back in 2003, the same Tommy
Thompson who is now a Venture Partner with G. Steven Burrill.   The original
advisory team was loaded with USAID connected folks, with a USAID/World Banker
who maintained the license on U of M equipment that delivered ALG - another U
of M operation that blew up and needed DOJ cover back in the late 1990's.
(More money laundering, misuse of grants, tax evasion, links to Dept. of Ag
with one witness allegedly going into hiding for fear she would be
harmed/killed....)

Our local cops, Sheriff's Department and some FBI agents do not want anyone to
wonder why the phone numbers for something called Pyramid Concepts/Enforcers
Public Safety Supply and the FBI (owned by individuals who are currently
employed in law enforcement) are so startlingly similar.  282-7322 and
288-7233.  There is never any traffic at their store and in the winter the
place will not have signs of traffic for weeks at a time.  And yet, they have
somehow been able to manage to employ full time employees to mind the shop.
The only person seen at the store was a Supervisor in the local PD, who spent
more than two hours there, and was at my home about six weeks later.  I find
this rather curious, especially given the comments made to me (recorded) by
Terry O'Brien back in April of 03, and the comments re:witnessing controlled
distribution of narcotics with SD supervision that came from one of Congressman
Walz's aides.   The Minnesota system of
 "justice" is set up to make sure there is no accountability for this type of
corruption so I don't know why they bother watching.

I made the comment re:Michael Aquino because it was obvious that either he
watches the site, or someone watches the site for him and gave him a heads up
when the First Earth Battalion messages went up.  Most of the time you never
hear from people like him - though I did get a bogus 4 hour interview for a
"security clearance review" for a man after I posted information linking him to
local operations here.  That was when I found out that he worked for Michael
Ennis as a CIA HUMINT agent; a most helpful tidbit because CIA HUMINT is where
the pedo/prostitution/sexual compromise stuff is run and there were a number of
children used to harass or monitor or try to harm me and my daughter.  Two of
them had history linking them to the Sheriff's Youth Program, which retired
NYPD detective Jim Rothstein says has been involved since at least 1972, when
he found evidence of the same, took it to state and federal authorities and had
all of the evidence ignored.
 The third is the HUMINT agent's own son, who had a history of suicidal
ideology, depression and drug addiction.  Having Michael Aquino take the time
to post lengthy remarks with links was good for a lot of reasons and I'm very
glad that he took the time to write because you can learn a lot when someone
from "the other side" pops in with a different point of view or historic
perspective.

If there is a rating system, Ruxpert, I am not aware of it.
~M