From: Mary Hartman <hartmanmar...@...>
To: Bob D <muckb...@...>
Sent: Thu, November 19, 2009 10:03:12 PM
Subject: Fw: [cia-drugs] Re: First Earth Battalion and Temple of Set

      Wow!  You and ruxpert rated a post by Michael Aquino!?  I can't
believe he would expect anyone here to believe that the DOD has any respect
for any restrictions on psyops being conducted on US citizens.

(if need be, see here, Mary elaborates on her post mistake):
Mary, Please Stop! Re: Re:Aquino
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/cia-drugs/message/47904

-----

I don't know who posted 'That' post!

Why has Mary NOT Directly responded to/ addressed directly 'That' post/poster?
(that Mary is supposedly so concerned with?)
Why has Mary NOT simply admitted to group-board Mary's Mistake
clearly/distinctly?
Why won't Mary come clean?
So Bob can continue using psyopsy base to harrass ruxpert?
(Did Mary post 'That' post herself)
that the Mary&Bob 'Michael Aguino' conversation psyopsy then tried to attribute
to ruxpert,
to suck ruxpert into the psyopsy, that like EverReady Bunny, that keeps on
'giving'?  ;-)
I don't know the answer to these thingks, Bob; do we really Need to uncover
them?

Or was it just a simple mistake,
largely due to Mary's fear of the light of Open Transparency,
regarding the anxiety Mary referenced here
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/cia-drugs/message/47904
(That Mary still has not dealt with Openly Honestly Directly Matter-Of-Factly)
(why not simply post to 'That' subject post/poster, Mary is supposedly so
concerned with?)
(Did Mary post 'That' post herself)

Bob, if you are insistent that we prosecute a culprit, Mary presents as the
prime candidate/suspect.
Do you continue to insist we proceed to prosecute a culprit?
(If I have a vote, I vote no, I do not want to explore the 'Darkside of Mary'
regarding this Mary/Bob 'Michael Aquino' enigmatic psyopsy issue, that
You/Bob seem so insistent to keep dragging me into ;-)

=================
Bob,
I did not ask 'Michael Aquino' any question,
I asked MARY/BOB a question,
and you/Bob responded,
NOT 'Michael Aquino',
Please see the following,
That I Previously posted to you:

=====
dear Bob,

Please note:
'The Answer'  that you in fact provided regarding subject question:
(rather than misdirect via 3 links you provide below)

Please try to find & embrace the integrity of literal accountability, so to
more simply ascertain so to more simply admit the simple
mistake/confusion/misdirection, so to better not 'need' to turn such into
somethingk increasingly more corrupt, please; such would be much appreciated!

thank you Please

;-)

angst makes waste
go literal, Bromeo!  ;-)