Burkhard Plaum ha scritto:
Of course packagers can do, what they want and I don't really care
Yes, teorically an unofficial repository can made very strong unsecurity issue for your computer, but also official repository can have a surprise, have you checked? And opensource coders, can insert an uncompresible little code that read all info on your computer and also sell it at best buyer, have you checked? On my repository you find my name and if you want all info about me, I'm real men. On next repository update I decided to made akiradnews optional, beacuse in my mind it is an obsolete experiment.

bye

Paolo Rampino aka Akirad.