I don't know if the bug still exists, but in I've had problems adding an image when the frame rate was an exact factor of 3. So if you happen to use 30 fps, try reduce to 29.97 and see if it does the job.

  Eli

Thomas H. George wrote:

I wanted to add a title page so I created a jpg image, resized it as
described in Manual Section 5.1.3.2 and loaded it.  It appears in the
Resources window and I can drag it to the timeline but even at maximum
zoom I can't find it there.  I tried going to Settings/Preferences/Recording
and setting Import images with a duration of 15 seconds but this did not help.

What must I do to include a Title?

Web: http://www.billauer.co.il