  From: John Neiberger [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Tuesday, July 01, 2003 3:51 PM
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Subject: Re: Quoting in Replies [7:71366]

  Cosmic ray machines are a violation of the GroupStudy TOS.  Please
  discontinue the use of such devices.  Failure to comply will result
  in
  retaliation with an Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator.

  Your compliance is appreciated,
  Marvin

  On Tuesday 01 July 2003 15:29, Jamie Johnson wrote:
  > Cool! My cosmic ray machine must be working..... Better put on your
  tinfoil
  > hats.
  >
  > From: Recent escapee from the ex-dot.commer insane asylum

  > > >Hi my Quote button disappeared! No serious, there used to be a
  > >
  > > quote
  > > button
  > >
  > > >next to my Post button but now it's gone. I refreshed the page
  > >
  > > as well and
  > >
  > > >still nothing. Maybe the cosmic rays hit my PC's memory,
  > >
  > > corrupted it and
  > >
  > > >deleted my Quote button :-)
  > > >
  > > >No serious, is anybody else also having this problem?
  > >
  > > That's rather odd.  What browser are you using?

  Could that be considered a Denial of Service attack?
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]