From: Tom Lisa
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 7/2/2003 4:57 PM
Subject: Re: Quoting in Replies [7:71366]

Puny Marvin,

It is appropriate that you ended you last sentence
with "I'm afraid."  You should be afraid, very
afraid!!!   I have the new and improved, ultra
special, galaxy class disrupter.  I say pshaw to
your lowly Q-36.

This will be my last statement on this as I must
return to annihilating useless & redundant posts
on the associate list!  HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

No regards,
Worf the Merciless Moderator

John Neiberger wrote:

  Worf the Moderator dares challenge Marvin the Moderator??  My
  Illudium Q-36
  Explosive Space Modulator can easily disrupt your puny  Klingon
  Disrupter
  Ray!  Your threat forces me to take drastic action and I'm going to
  have to
  blow up your entire planet, I'm afraid.

  Kind regards,
  Marvin

  >>> Tom Lisa 7/2/03 12:56:58 AM >>>
  Stop this thread immediately or I will be forced to annihilate all of
  you with my Anti-Proton Sub-Space Internet Disrupter Ray!

  Worf

  "Wilmes, Rusty" wrote:

  According article 4 section 10 subsect ym, of the Charter Of
  Interspatially
  Recognized Internet Keyword Search Lookup People, use of illudium, in
  either
  a peaceful or dastardly fasion, is punishable by Death Ray.

  Ming The Merciless