Hi Folks,

I just concluded CCNA and I'm trying now to trace a plan at least to know
the next step bound to CCNP certification.
Although, I saw at Cisco homepage that CCNP is suffering some changes and I
wouldn't like to have
the risk to buy the material now for an retired test.
So, I ask some recommendation about:

1) Which should be the next test ?
2) Which material do you recommend for the next step?
3) How much time is necessary for studying for each test?

Until now I have studied through the Sybex material but I think that since
now something from Cisco Press should be better.

I sincerely appreciate any help.

Thanks in advance,

Isamar Maia