From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, July 03, 2003 4:26 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Cisco Training [7:71811]

I have to disagree with the previous answers.  I took the BSCI class
November 2002.  It was great.  Perhaps my experience level was lower but
I really learned a lot and the instructor was quite knowledgable and a
good teacher to boot.  I should have taken the test within a few weeks
of coming back from the class but I got side tracked on a project.  When
I hunkered down last month to prepare the class came back to me.  Also
this place used the Cisco books but supplemented them with their own
labs.  I was very pleased. I will agree that the classes are quite
expensive, but training is one of the reasons I work where I do.  I'm
taking another class this
month.   If it's provided by your employer jump on the chance.

David