if you use the bootcamp training with one thing in mind -- passing the
tests -- not learning, then you will get your money's worth.  people
criticize this type of training but for me it was a way to take 12 days away
from all other distractions, study and pass the four exams.  no i am not a
"paper" cert, and had five years hands-on job experience prior to trying to
pass any tests.  i also just passed the CCNP-Recert test last week.

i used ccprep and it was worth every penny (http://www.ccprep.com)

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]