Hi again
I am pretty much thanksfull for your explanantion
I have tried what you have suggested and still it doesn't work
The thing is I am convainced that I am missing something but can't find out
what
Thanx again and any help is appreciated
Elias

>From: "Jans van Deventer"
>To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Subject: Re: Problem [7:71890]
>Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2003 14:25:41 GMT
>
>Hi
>
>What you did when you typed "no ip routing" was to effectively change
>your router into an IP host. You must enable ip routing with "ip
>routing" and then add your static route. Test again and come back for
>help if it doensn't work.
>
>One advantage of disabling IP routing and effectively turning your
>router into a host is because you can then use all the nice debug
>functionalities like debug ip packet, as though your router was a host.
>
>Regards,
>Jans
>
>Projet AIM wrote:
>
> >Hi all
> >I have a cisco 3600 and I am facing an unknown problem maybe it is
>stupuid
> >but realy i don't know
> >I have a pretty much common configuration 2 valid IP addresses on both
> >interfaces. one of them are my network the other interface is linked to
> >another router interface when I trie to ping the outside from the
>router's
> >consol I have a response but when I try to ping from a machine in my
>network
> >and don't have any reply.
> >I used static route as in
> >"ip route 0.0.0.0 255.255.255.255 xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx"  where is
>xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
> >  is the other router interface
> >I disabled ip routing
> >"no ip routing"
> >Can Anyone please help me if a missed anything
> >THANX a lot
> >Elias

> >Trouvez l'bme soeur sur MSN Rencontres ! http://g.msn.fr/FR1000/9551
Dicouvrez les nouvelles imotictnes animies de  http://g.msn.fr/FR1001/866