Hi,

first you need to enable "ip routing" to make it work.

Then your default route should look like this:
"ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx"  where is
xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx is the other router interface.
Note: after the destination network follows a subnet mask (not a
wildcard mask).

Make sure you have a route in your other back to this router
(Entires in the routing table are oneway only). Try "show ip
route" to verify.

With kind regards
Jens Neelsen

[EMAIL PROTECTED]