sorry..  I need to ask some more questions

>Write net x.x.x.x" to save the config to a tftp server
It save the startup config or running config? My startup and running config
are different.  What I need is to save the running config..

>"Configure net" to get the file from the tftp server
get the config file from tftp and save as running config or startup-config?

>Configure mem will combine the running and the saved in flash.
what I want is to overwrite the running-config with the saved config without
rebooting PIX, will this achieve what i want??