Hi Sigrid,

This question has been raised before, and Dan Nessett generally replied to it. It was he, in fact, who reduced our monthly cost from over $500 to the present $320. Somewhere in the Forums, there is a long discussion of this, with several comment from Dan. Can anyone here point Sigrid to that discussion? It may indeed be possible to lower the cost. Certainly the people at RationalWiki have been hammering us about this for a long time now....

Hayford