I just got a fresh install of Citrusdb on my computer. The install went great, I
have no errors. I created a service, and a customer record, then added that
service to that customer's record. Then I click to edit default billing. When I
click that I get

Unable to connect

          Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at localhost

  The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
    moments.
  If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
    connection.
  If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
    that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

Also, the same thing happens when I click the account manager password link.

I Tried everything I can think of and can't get it to work. I searched all over
to find a answer but haven't been able to come up with anything.

I could really use some help on this thanks,