So after yesterday of being able to login, I woke up this morning to no
longer being able to login. I assume this is because of the same reason
that you talk about in the last email. So I have been trying to set
every correct in the config.inc.php all morning, but for the life of me
I can figure out what that ssl_url_prefix is suppose to be. I have it
set to:
$url_prefix = "http://localhost/citrusdb";;
$ssl_url_prefix = "https://localhost/citrusdb";;
and my path is: