Liberty University

From: Cisco Clean Access Users and Administrators
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Cotten, Chris
Sent: Monday, October 15, 2007 1:41 PM
To: CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
Subject: Re: [CLEANACCESS] CCA Error 12029

I had previously mentioned performing an adapter reset worked for this,
but haven't had any success recently after fixing the first two
computers I had tried.

My latest discovery is users installing our provided McAfee software
using the "maximum protection" option. An uninstall and reinstall using
standard protection fixes this.

Chris Cotten

HelpDesk Manager

Computer and Information Systems