Do we know under what situations will this issue happen? I saw some users failed KB923789 in the reports, but I cannot reproduce this issue on my laptop.

Thanks,
Dennis

Teddy Gates wrote:
Our fix has been similar and does work for the current KB problem. The flash uninstaller lets the user through and then the next time they go to whatever site they want that uses flash they get redirected to the most updated Flash anyways. Theodore Gates

Network Technician

CSU Housing Technologies

970-491-4734