Dear vimming Clojurians,

I'm proud to announce VimClojure 2.0!

I want to thank durka42 on #clojure for being a
patient guinea pig - eh - beta tester, finding the
bugs within minutes. :)

Updates and Fixes:
 * Updated higlighting to SVN 1327
 * Fixed completion bug on Windows (thanks to jb)

Gorilla was merged into VimClojure. To
use the interactive features, set the variable
"clj_want_gorilla" in your .vimrc. If you do so,
you must start the Nailgun server before
editing clojure files with vim.

More information on the installation can be
found in the README.txt.

Interactive features are:
 * docstring lookup
 * javadoc lookup
 * evaluation of code
 * buffer repl
 * omni completion with fuzzy logic
   (eg. r-s<C-x><C-o>
   => read-string, resultset-seq, ...)

Note: Ruby is *not* needed anymore!

Windows support:
I'm loosing complete interest in supporting
Windows. No matter how much time you
invest, there will be another moronic special
case which breaks everything again.

Adding to the difficulty is that I cannot test
on Windows. So I will release as is. In case
there are problems on Windows I'm open
for fixes but I will not invest much time myself.

Anyway, I hope you find this plugin useful
and that it helps you in your work.

Sincerely
Meikel