Awesome!  This is really sweet.  I've got it up and running, and this is
really getting good now.  I've got a couple quick questions:

* Is there a smart way to install it?  I've been copying each .vim file
into its place inside my $HOME/.vim directory, but this gets repetitive
and annoying fast.  How about an ant task or something that does it for you?

* How about starting the nailgun server automatically if it isn't
already started?

* How about connecting a repl to a running process?  My guess is that by
connecting to your back-end and starting a listening socket this could
be done...

* I've got the clojure.txt file inside $HOME/.vim/doc, but if I
   :h clojure
it says no help for clojure...

Thanks a lot for doing this.  I use it daily, and I think it will help a
lot of people get into Clojure as the language grows.

-Jeff