On Mar 16, 11:17 pm, BerlinBrown <berlin.br...@gmail.com> wrote:
> After many years (decade) of web development, here are the things that
> I want in a framework, mostly based in clojure:
>
> What do you think and what you add.  This is ambitious and just a
> "ideas" of what I would add.  What would you want from your ideal
> framework?

I suspect what people think of as an ideal web framework will vary
greatly. My ideal web framework would contain the following:

1. Bare-bones simplicity
2. Concise, but explicit
3. Functional - little or no side effects
4. Need to know - call functions with only data they need, and no more
5. RESTful HTTP
6. Inline HTML generation - no separate templates
7. Data storage agnostic - not tied to relational DBs
8. Configuration done in Clojure - no XML

That's what I'm trying to achieve with Compojure, at least :)

- James