Hi All,

I recently posted to my blog on the process of developing and
deploying a simple Clojure web application:

http://mmcgrana.github.com/2010/07/develop-deploy-clojure-web-applications.html

The purpose of this post is twofold. The first is to provide some
documentation in the form of a complete, deployable Clojure web app
and associated commentary and instructions. To that end I hope you
find the post useful and that you feel free to ask any questions you
may have.

The second purpose is to elicit feedback from the community on how
they would or have approached the problem of developing and deploying
Clojure web applications.

I'm particularly interested in the specifics of how people tie
together and round out entire apps with e.g. logging and exception
handling, how they develop apps locally, and how they deploy them to
production. I think the most useful basis for discussing things like
this is complete working examples of applications and associated
instructions for how to deploy them. I doubt there are very many such
open-source apps floating around, but if anyone has one to share I
would love to see it.

Even if you don't have a complete app to share, I would love to hear
your comments and see your code snippets on the specific aspects of
the development and deployment process that I covered (or perhaps
omitted) in the post.

- Mark