2010/8/10 garf <gary.overg...@gmail.com>

> On occasion the REPL in Eclipse will stop taking input, or will fail
> to recognize a function I have just defined.  Is there a simple way to
> get the REPL to restart, or break out of its current state?

Hi, I don't know why your REPL is not responding anymore, and maybe we
should try to find whether it's justified or not.
Anyway, to answer your question: Hit the red button in the REPL's view: this
will kill the process (and thus the REPL). And then start a new REPL. You
can also get rid of the old REPL's log histories by hitting the grey cross.

> One other question as well, to get the REPL running when I first bring
> up Eclipse I have a file that runs a few tests.  Then I switch over to
> the file that I am working on.  I notice the namespace that is shown
> in the REPL remains in the original test namespace.  Does that mean
> that all the definitions I am getting with selecting code tidbits &
> then using cntrl-alt-x are in the test namespace?

Currently, yes.
(BTW, what you see colored in green in the REPL is what ccw "typed" for you
automatically, no more no less.)