I need to write raw bytes to the file. I do it with:

    (.write (FileOutputStream "/path") bytes)

...where bytes must be of type byte[]. Please note it cannot be
Byte[].

I tried to convert my sequence with both (bytes) and/or (into-array)
functions and got frustrated, one example:

    user=> (bytes (into-array (filter #(not (= % 13)) (to-byte-array
(File. "e:/vpn.bat")))))
    java.lang.ClassCastException: [Ljava.lang.Byte; cannot be cast to
[B (NO_SOURCE_FILE:0)