Hi,

It turns out that c.c.json/json-str will spit out Ratio's in a manner which
is not json compliant.

(json-str [3/4])
=> "[3/4]"

This parses correctly in the reverse situation:

(read-json (json-str [3/4]))
=> [3/4]

When being read [1] we switch over to using the clojure form reader so this
problem is masked, however this is not the case for other parsers [2] such
as mozilla's spider monkey as well as V8/Chrome [3].

I'm unclear on what the correct course of action in this case should be.

Cheers,
mike

[1]
https://github.com/clojure/clojure-contrib/blob/master/modules/json/src/main/clojure/clojure/contrib/json.clj#L124