Thanks for sharing this library, I found reading your code to be very
useful.

I need to be able to read and write elf files from within Clojure code,
and Gloss initially looked like a good option.  However much of the
streaming support and frame-based conception got in the way of my
particular needs.

In the end I have written a much simpler collection of functions which
supports parsing binary files into lists of bytes, manipulating these
lists, and then writing the lists back to binary files.  This is heavily
influenced by the code in Gloss.  See https://github.com/eschulte/bin-ed

Anyways just thought I'd share, if anyone notices anything in the code
which doesn't make sense, or could be more easily accomplished in some
other way please do let me know.

Thanks -- Eric