Hi all,

Below is a message that I sent to infra@, in order to figure out where
the "dev" dist directory gets hosted.

I've done the following today:

1 - created a "RC1" release candidate as SOURCE ONLY.  I'm using that
to iron out the process itself (for example, the issue below).

2 - documented the release creation steps here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/CloudStack+Maintainers+Guide#CloudStackMaintainersGuide-HowtoPerformaRelease

3 - staged an update to the cloudstack website here:
http://cloudstack.staging.apache.org/cloudstack/downloads.html (NOTE:
this is staging, and not published yet)

4 - added a script to help with this process here:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-cloudstack.git;a=blob;f=tools/build/build_asf.sh;h=f9e05dbbf412c527b3a00702d2ca9f0876a9f2e9;hb=HEAD

I know that several others are looking at getting the build functional
again, so I'm focused on the source bundle only right now.  Hopefully
we'll have a working build ready to package the RPM / DEB artifacts
for Thursday (and hopefully I've got answers to my queries of the
infrastructure team).

-chip