On 10/12/2012 05:38 PM, Vijay Venkatachalam wrote:
I think we agreed that autoscale could be merged in after 4.0?

True.

I am assuming getting it now into master should not cause trouble for "4.0".

Although I think you are right we might still be cherry-picking some commits. Could you wait until 4.0 is really out of the door? I'm assuming this will be done somewhere mid next week.

I just want to prevent some merging hell between master and 4.0 should it be required for some unforeseen reason.

Wido

-----Original Message-----
From: Wido den Hollander [mailto:w...@widodh.nl]
Sent: Friday, October 12, 2012 9:00 PM
To: cloudstack-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Integrating autoscale branch to master?

Hi,

On 10/12/2012 05:09 PM, Vijay Venkatachalam wrote:
Hi,

I have rebased autoscale branch against master and testing on a private
setup.
If all unit test cases work fine,  the plan is to rebase once again on
Monday (15th October India Time) and get autoscale to master.

Any concerns/comments?

I can't talk about the stability of the code, but I think we agreed that
autoscale could be merged in after 4.0?

I'm not against it being merged in.

Wido

I have asked Pranav for help and he has agreed to commit.

Thanks,
Vijay V.