This is a prime example where guest scripts make sense for automating the
interface alias creation. I still think I'm missing something however, does
this include a new fetch IP API?

Also the 30 IP limit seems out of place, when I can go in right now and give
any guest VM 256+ interface aliases without restriction. The default isolated
network behind any VR is also a /24. Maybe adjust the limit to 256. That way
it's more of a logical boundary.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone