Would like to bring up the topic of when to close New features/ Improvements.

I understand that we are closing new features/ improvements once we have
completed dependent subtasks like QA/ Documentation are done but we did not
call out dependency on defects explicitly.  Usually  we would not call it done
till we complete 1 cycle of QA and there are no outstanding P1 issues exist as
sometimes the implementation might not be in alignment with requirements or do
not meet supportability requirements.

Given that we did not call out dependency and closure criteria explicitly, I
think we are treating feature done once QA/ Doc are done.

However would like to propose that QA would reopen the new tasks/improvements
if implementation is not done as per the requirements or if there are serious
issues with the implementation ie like a blocker for a primary use case.