Hi all,

Thanks to Mate
(blogs.citrix.com/2012/10/04/convert-a-raw-image-to-xenserver-vhd/)
I'm able to ship appliances that work for Xen. Chiradeep, there is no
need to use the powershell hack now, if people still want vhdx, they
can use that hack. The current appliance for Xen (vbox->raw->vhd)
works.

At least appliance for HyperV and Xen works:
http://jenkins.cloudstack.org/job/build-systemvm-master/

I've tested and found that:
- patching happens
- password server works
- apache was running, user data works
- template creation works
- snapshot to template works

I won't be able to test VPC/advance zone of DevCloud, ipv6 etc.
someone from QA would have to help.
Thanks Marcus for your suggestion, will compress qcow2 and test on KVM today.
I need help on testing/fixing VMWare systemvm template appliance.

Ahmad :) all natural:
http://highlatencylife.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/awesomesauce.png

Regards.
PS. Was AFK yesterday, down with flu, much better now.