From: Sebastien Goasguen [mailto:run...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 19, 2013 6:37 PM
To: cloudstack-dev@incubator.apache.org Developers
Cc: Chip Childers
Subject: [ACS41][DOCS]updating pots and po files

Chip,

I am ready to update the /docs/pot directory and download the po files for the
translations.

Warning: Something to note about the po files (which contains the translated
strings). There will be one file per corresponding xml files.
So if we commit them to the repo (and I think we should), this is going to be
lots of small files.

First question: Do we agree to commit the translation in the repo ?

Second question: Do you want to do it, or can I do it in the 4.1 branch
directly ?

-Sebastien