Hi Marcus,

Thanks for that info.

I am not all that familiar with KVM ... at least yet.  :)  I had thought
the way one would utilize an iSCSI target in CS today for KVM was via
Shared Mount Point, but I could certainly be wrong.

What are your thoughts on the other points I was making around the plug-in?
 Was I making sense in general?

Thanks!!