Hi!

Please ignore my last message. According to bug 3100
info, this should have been fixed after 2.2.3.

I have just reproduced it with 2.4.7.

Check the attached test case. Here are the steps to reproduce:
 1. cd build
 2. cmake ..
 3. make
       ... will build only the lilbrary...
 4. make install
       ... will check all the targets and build the test ...
       ... will install only the lib ...

At step 4, the test should not be built.

If you guys confirm it, I'll re-add this to the Bug Tracker.

Alex Ciobanu

Alexandru Ciobanu wrote:
Hi Brandon,

This is my bad.

This seems to have been solved in 2.4.7:
http://www.cmake.org/Bug/bug.php?op=show&bugid=3100

Alex Ciobanu

Brandon Van Every wrote:
Well this is sounding like a bug.  You checked the bug tracker?  You
have a trivial reproducer?

Cheers,
Brandon Van Every