Hi, Brandon!

I am on 32bit Linux. I've reproduced this on the
following systems (with 2.4.6 and 2.4.7):
- Red Hat Enterprise 5
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10
- Ubuntu 7.04

On these systems cmake generates Makefiles.

Alex Ciobanu

Brandon Van Every wrote:
On 8/1/07, Alexandru Ciobanu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi!

Please ignore my last message. According to bug 3100
info, this should have been fixed after 2.2.3.

I have just reproduced it with 2.4.7.

Check the attached test case. Here are the steps to reproduce:
  1. cd build
  2. cmake ..
  3. make
        ... will build only the lilbrary...
  4. make install
        ... will check all the targets and build the test ...
        ... will install only the lib ...

At step 4, the test should not be built.

If you guys confirm it, I'll re-add this to the Bug Tracker.

I cannot reproduce this under mingw.  My steps are slightly different
than yours:
1. run CMakeSetup, specify an out-of-source build
2. cd build
3. mingw32-make
4. mingw32-make install

What OS and toolchain are you using?