Robert Dailey wrote:

But it does work! I've tested it several times with much success! I'm not sure what you're saying about *.c, *.cxx, and *.h. Could you explain? Also, I won't have access to a bash shell on Windows. I'd rather CMake just work instead of trying to find silly workarounds like this.

I'll put in the feature request for {} and at some point in the future it can be addressed.
Can someone point me to a definition of what glob is supposed to have in it? It seems to vary from php glob, perl glob, various different shell globs, etc. I can not seem to find a definitive answer as to what a glob function is supposed to do, other than it is something shy of a regular expression. The CMake one seems to do about the same as a bash shell as far as I can tell.

-Bill