Hilton Medeiros wrote:
Wow, now you got me.
That is why I love discussions.
Thanks for your insight, now I (my hard-as-rock head) can understand
why this is not feasible.

As a side note I think this should be in a list, maybe in the wiki, to
advise others no to do this. A list of 'do not even think about this'.

I'm sorry for the incovenient.

Kind regards,
Hilton

On Thu, 11 Feb 2010 02:26:27 -0500