What version of Visual Studio 2008 are you running? Express. Standard? Pro?
Mike Jackson                      www.bluequartz.net
Principal Software Engineer       mike.jack...@bluequartz.net
BlueQuartz Software               Dayton, Ohio

On Mar 19, 2010, at 10:27 AM, Ramazan Girgin wrote:

I insert
SET(CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER_WORKS 1) in CMakeTestCXXCompiler.cmake file
and
SET(CMAKE_C_COMPILER_WORKS 1) in CMakeTestCCompiler.cmake file

for disable testing of compiler.

After that cmake generated make file correctly and i compiled may application. Another temp solution may be put this lines int to CMakeLists.txt file.
But this is temp solution.
May be any bug in cmake ?

I found something about cl.exe gives errors like this if more than one cpu in computer.It may be related to this. I have 4 core cpu too.
http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/vcgeneral/thread/b1d1bceb-06b6-47ef-a0ea-23ea752e0c4f