I've been trying most things I can think of, but have been unable to come up with a solution.. the basic gist is I need to change the compile flags for a SINGLE file within a project. Specifically, disabling all compile warnings for that file.

add_definitions() seems to effect the whole project, so that's not helping..

Also couldn't use set_property() to do it either. (I could have been using it wrong).

Thanks!

Extra nonsense:
If you're wondering why, it mostly has to do with politics. An outside vendor wrote that file and we are not allowed to modify it... and they refuse to fix the warnings. We're also required to treat warnings as errors, so this comes as a stand-still and breaks automated build machines, as after the projects are generated, they have to manually be updated (right now.).