On 11/06/2012 01:37 PM, Matthew Brett wrote:
> I've attached the diff of the configs.

The diff for generator/CMakeFiles/shiboken.dir/link.txt shows
identical link lines except that 2.8.10 adds

 -isysroot /Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.6.sdk

to honor the CMAKE_OSX_SYSROOT.  The change was here:

 http://cmake.org/gitweb?p=cmake.git;a=commitdiff;h=a0a0877a

among a whole series of changes needed to make things behave
well on OS X 10.8 with Xcode 4.5.

Where is your Qt framework installed?  Why doesn't the SDK
see it?  On a Mac OS X 10.7 machine I see this:

 $ readlink /Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.6.sdk/Library/Frameworks
 /Library/Frameworks

so the SDK should have all the system frameworks.

Try setting your shell current working directory to the
"generator" directory in the build tree, and then run the
command from "link.txt" by hand.  Add "-v" to get verbose
output about the linker invocation generated by the compiler
front-end.

Thanks,
-Brad