On 02-Dec-15 12:27, Ruslan Baratov via CMake wrote:

If you pass "/usr/local" output will be (nice):

--------------
/usr/local
--------------

If you pass "/home/username", output will be (nice):

/home/username

If you pass "$$$$_I_M_NOT_INSTALLED_$$$$" then change string to "/usr/local" after install (ugly, not what I expect!):

/usr/local

Sorry, for bad formatting. Use this link to see what I mean:
* https://gist.githubusercontent.com/ruslo/f6b143ff53cd3e8a2f91/raw/724dba7cf90cd425a5129e3dca0340e9066d6922/gistfile1.txt

Ruslo