On 02/20/2017 11:12 AM, R, Manoj wrote:

When will these changes be available in the official version of cmake.

I also made similar changes. I am suing 3.8 version of the CMake and the issue is not fixed.

The users mailing list might not be the ideal place to bring up issues like this.

You might want to report the issue here:
    https://gitlab.kitware.com/cmake/cmake/issues

and/or discuss the fix on the developers mailing list:

Nils