On 4/24/2017 3:56 PM, Chris Russo wrote:
Greetings-

Well this should be simple right? I have Windows 10 64 bit. Visual Studio Community 2015. It shows that my version on a certain build is cmake 3.6.2. I have tried to download the latest and greatest set the path and no luck.

where is, which, find, search looking all over the file system I cannot find cmake 3.6.2 at all. I am trying to figure out what application actually installed cmake 3.6.2 and I cannot figure it out. I haven't looked into regedit.exe because I just thought I should reach out to the experts on this issue.

So the real question here is. Maybe I don't really care about where cmake 3.6.2 lives. I would just like to upgrade to 3.7.2 or later. Set the path as the installer does and use Git Bash shell to invoke cmake 3.7.2 or greater.

Could you please tell me my simplest option. I hope my cmake isn't on your system. If you know what I mean. LOL!!

Thanks in advance. Any help would be greatly appreciated. If you want to see where is, or which from Git Bash Shell I will be mre than happy to provide it.

Regards-

Chris Russo