The way I know how to do this is to add it last at the bottom of the
top-level CMakeLists.txt file, and then use add_dependencies to make
it depend on all other targets. (Or at least all other "leaf" targets,
which further depend on others, ... the sum of which is "all other
targets" besides the new "last" target.)

So it's not pretty, but it's possible.

HTH,
David C.