Hi!

I'm going nuts.

After upgrading our Spacewalk server to 0.8 (and hence cobbler to 2.0) we
can't get the systems to set their ip-address statically any more.

After checking, testing, editing, testing, checking, testing, editing and
more testing I'm 99% sure that I get the *profile* kickstart file instead of
the *system* kickstart file, but I don't understand why.

The system kickstart file contains the
'post_install_network_config'-snippet, but the profile kickstart doesn't,
and the /root/cobbler.ks left on the system after install doesn't include
the code that should have been expanded from the snippet. AND of course the
system doesn't have the ip-address set to static.

Anybody else with these problems?

Any pointers?

/Jonas