Hello,

Your system report shows that you are inheriting the profile kickstart

Am i missing something ?

"Kickstart                      : <<inherit>>"

r...@spacewalk # cobbler system report --name=xenlinux21
Name                           : xenLinux21
Comment                        :
Gateway                        : 192.168.33.1
Hostname                       : xenLinux21.domain.net
Image                          :
Kernel Options                 : {}
Kernel Options (Post Install)  : {}
Kickstart                      : <<inherit>>
Kickstart Metadata             : {}
Management Classes             : []

- Chandan