On 2010-03-22 14:26, Tom Brown wrote:
Thanks Philippe,

    Hadn't seen that first one, it made a couple of things more clear.

    It didn't answer my question on what the variable 'Kickstart' is
    supposed to be to NOT just inherit the profile-ks, but actually
    use the
    system specific ks.

    Right now ALL my registered systems have '<<inherit>>' for the
    variable
    'Kickstart', some of which work as I want and some of which doesn't.

# cobbler profile edit --name=foo --kickstart=/path/to/ks

Then all systems in that profile will inherit that ks unless you override that in the system

# cobbler system edit --name=bar --kickstart=/path/to/other/ks

And where do I find the cobbler generated system-ks within my filesystem?

It does exist, since I get that using 'cobbler system getks --name={system name}', but I can't find it.

/Jonas